Saturday, May 29, 2010

The Many Faces of a Bride…

Do you hate to be wrong? I do. Maybe it has something to do with being a woman, because let’s face it, we’re right MOST of the time…or maybe it’s just me. But I’d much rather be right than wrong. Although when it happens that I’m wrong, I’m generally a good sport about admitting it.

Which leads us to this post…the entire time that we’ve been dating, B has gently joked with me about the many faces that I make while dancing. To his delight, I vehemently deny making funny faces when I dance and just accuse him of making fun of the way that I dance…I am just a white girl after all! But it’s been a constant, running joke between the two of us – sort of like the joke about how I snore…but I’m not ready to give that one up yet!

But faced with our wedding pictures, I can no longer deny the obvious…apparently I DO make funny faces while dancing. Really funny faces. Like “What the heck was I DOING?!?!” sort of faces…maybe you do it too. I hope I’m not alone in this.

So, babe, this post is for you. Just to show the blogging world that I’m wrong and you were right, and I CAN be a good sport about things. This is a post (with pictures) that is completely 100% about the funny faces that I make while dancing. I mean, we’ve already seen a few other pictures of some odd faces that I make randomly…but these take the cake!

Check these out…
Lucky for me, MOH is a good friend and doesn’t leave me alone making funny faces…
I think that I must look goooood…or that’s what the expression on my face says to me now!
Maid Britney helps me out and makes a funny face of her own!
I wasn’t being mean there…I’m 95% certain that that face was made during Michael Jackson’s “Thriller”…hopefully that explains a little bit of it…
Obviously Best Man S didn’t want me to be the only one…
But I know when to admit defeat in the face-making-while-dancing contest…
So there you have it…all the faces that a bride can make while dancing! I hope that you got a good chuckle out of those…because that was SO embarrassing to post!

**All photos courtesy of Christina Carroll Photography

Need to catch up? Here’s some links:
Girls’ Spa Day
Bachelor/Bachelorette Party
Setting Up the Venue…
Practice Makes Perfect…
Rehearsal Dinner
5 Minutes is All that I Need
A “Quick” Stop at the Hair Salon
A Sneak Peek at the Venue...
Arriving at the Venue...to Stay!
Getting Dressed
The Maids Pose for the Camera...
Oops - I’m Out of Order!
The Boys Smile and Say “Cheese!”
It’s Show Time!
Here Comes the Bride!
Becoming Man and Wife...
We’re Man and Wife!
Family Pictures
Now THAT’S Love!
The “Group” Says Cheese!
Now It’s Just Us...
It’s the Smallest Things...
Here Comes the Bride! And Groom!
Raise Your Glasses...
Our Cake Buffet
The Great Cake Cutting Debate
We Danced...
Two More Special Dances...
One Lucky Girl...and One “Excited” Guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment