Friday, April 30, 2010

Now It's Just Us...

I apologize if you were around and saw all the posts that went crazy this afternoon. I read about a new way to upload photos that would make them better and had to try it...it took a few tries!

Get nice and comfy...because as short as the pictures were of the Bridal Party...there are a TON of pictures of the two of us! It’s not that I didn’t like the bridal party pictures as well, but do you know how hard it is to capture 8 people all looking in the right direction, with the right expression on their face, in the right lighting at the same time?!?! It’s nearly impossible! But it’s MUCH easier to work with just TWO people...

There are some shots here that I love, love, L.O.V.E. And then there are some that are ok. They’re all great pictures, don’t get me wrong, but not all of them speak to me like some of the others do...do your pictures do that to you too? Or am I just crazy? (Don’t answer that MOH!)

So here’s the happy couple...we started off by staying in the field where we were...





You know that we'd been "serious" long enough...


And then we couldn't STOP laughing...which made for some really cute pictures!




Then she wanted that "Vogue" shot again, so here's our best attempt...


Which didn't last all that long...


Before we knew it, we were REALLY cracking ourselves up!



Then we moved across the field over to a fence/gate for this series.









We both look so serious here...


And you KNOW that wouldn't last!


This is one of B's favorite pictures...he loves it when I laugh so hard that my nose "crinkles"...and I, of course, do NOT like that shot!


But I like that we've both smiling in this one...wondering what he was telling me? There's NO telling!



Here's the requisite shot of the groom making a grab at the bride...


Before we headed back to the reception hall, we stopped at this corner to take a couple of last shots...







**All photos courtesy of Christina Carroll Photography

Need to catch up? Here’s some links:
Girls’ Spa Day
Bachelor/Bachelorette Party
Setting Up the Venue…
Practice Makes Perfect…
Rehearsal Dinner
5 Minutes is All that I Need
A “Quick” Stop at the Hair Salon
A Sneak Peek at the Venue...
Arriving at the Venue...to Stay!
Getting Dressed
The Maids Pose for the Camera...
Oops - I’m Out of Order!
The Boys Smile and Say “Cheese!”
It’s Show Time!
Here Comes the Bride!
Becoming Man and Wife...
We’re Man and Wife!
Family Pictures
Now THAT’S Love!
The “Group” Says Cheese!

No comments:

Post a Comment