Sunday, September 6, 2009

Rachel & Ryan – Wedding

Oh my goodness...this wedding had SO many good pictures from it! I had a really hard time keeping the number down! Sorry if this post is a little bit lengthy...

The photography team at Pink Posh Photography brings us this cute wedding...filled with LOTS of personal touches...every time I scrolled further down, I saw something else that I liked and wanted to feature! It starts off with a beautiful bride, a gorgeous dress and an AMAZING old house with lots of photo opps! Here you go...


Dont' you LOVE that bus stop picture? Classic. And here are some details from the wedding/reception for you to drool over...Isn't that shot with the bride's shoes great? Pink Posh wrote on their blog that the old house came complete with an old over...that's what her shoes are hanging on!

source

I don't actually know if this shot was taken early in the day or at the end of the night...but it's a MUST have for a Texas bride!

Check out the blog found on Pink Posh's website here...there's SO much more there!

1 comment: