Thursday, September 17, 2009

Melissa Bridals – 8/20

OK - today I have another bridal session for you! This one is brought to you all by our fabulous photographer, Christina Carroll of Christina Carroll Photography. Here's what Christina had to say about Melissa's session:
"Melissa brought out her inner super model for this session! We found some good locations downtown and photographed until the sun went down. I’m looking forward to Melissa’s wedding in a couple weeks in Horseshoe Bay. Thanks Melissa!"



source

I LOVED all of these pictures, especially since they were done in stark black and white! But I especially love the last one, where she's framed in the doorway so beautifully...sigh.

It's pictures like these that make me re-think NOT having a bridal session!

Thanks Christina for bringing us these great shots! Be sure and hop over to her blog to see the rest of this amazing session...the color ones are GREAT too!

No comments:

Post a Comment