Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Diem & Truong – E-Session

I have to admit...I was a little confused. The title on the blog post said e-session...but the girl was in a bridal dress. I did a double-take and then rechecked that I hadn't scrolled too far...nope. Right spot.


Oh! I see now. Pink Posh explains it all...

"I met up with Diem and Truong at the beautiful Magnolia Hotel downtown for their bridal formals session. You see, this type is session is fairly common for Asian weddings - not at all considered bad luck for the groom to see the bride in her dress at all. :) So, dear stalkers...this session was a little bittersweet for me. You see, we were supposed to shoot their wedding in September, but because they had to do a date change out of the blue...we were already doublebooked for a wedding, and now won't get the chance to shoot their wedding at all. But, they told they have a wonderful new photographer all lined up...so I'm absolutely thrilled and excited for them. :) So, I'm meeting them this weekend to give them their images and thought before I do so...I would do a quick little blog about them. :)"

Now I get it. Either way, the images are drool-worthy...check them out!


source

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the lighting on the last one! I would drive to wherever just to have my picture done like that...but probably won't happen...

Oh well. Head on over to Pink Posh's blog to see the rest of the pictures from this fabulous e-session. These were just the two that I coudln't stop thinking about!

No comments:

Post a Comment