Saturday, August 1, 2009

Too Appropriate!

I promise this is NOT a joke. I didn’t alter my horoscope reading in any way. Since I just copied and pasted it here, you’ll just have to trust me on this one! I have a gadget on my iGoogle page that tells me my horoscope each day. Imagine my surprise when I opened my page to see this the other morning:

"It feels as if you are nearing the end of a cycle and the current opportunities won't last. For this reason, you could grow impatient, even panicky, when you realize how much you have on your plate and how little time you have to finish it all. But this kind of anxiety will only make matters worse. Instead of worrying about what you haven't done, be grateful for what you have already accomplished. Now take a deep breath, roll up your sleeves and get busy."

Like I said, you’ll just have to trust me that it was really posted there, but it was! I thought that it was TOO appropriate to how MOST of my days feel now that we’re under 85 days!

Have you had any horoscopes that completely fit your life lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment