Thursday, August 13, 2009

Progress in Small Steps

So after that incredibly sad post yesterday afternoon – I’m sorry for unloading on you that way – I figured that we’d start today off on a happier note.

Can I share with you a little secret?

I THINK that I will be finished printing all of my invitation inserts tonight! YAY!!!!

They are the bane of my existence right now, and I have three more prints to do and then I’ll be done. And I think that I even factored in a few extra prints, just in case I mess something up in cutting them down.

YAY!!! Seriously. YAY!!!

Slowly but surely, I’m making progress. Once the inserts are done, the invitations themselves print fairly easily and I’ve got about half of them already done and started cutting them down already. So hopefully, I’m back on track with my own deadline of getting these bad boys in the mail by September 1st.

Maybe it’s just been easier to focus on that than anything else right now...then again, having a day at home with a sick child was a blessing in disguise as I could be printing inserts off on one computer while plugged in and working on another computer while she napped and watched some TV. LOL!

Could this mean that the printer beast is FINALLY beaten?!?! I’m not counting anything as done until a final count is made tonight...but I’m crossing all of my fingers and toes that it is! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment