Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Invitation Sneak Peek

I know, I know...ABrideAgain - Where Are You?!?! I will freely admit that I have been missing of late. I'm SO sorry for my absence...I mentioned once last week that J was sick, and she’s still been sick. Seriously.

SEVEN days of sickness with a seven year old is NOT fun. In any way, shape, form or fashion. And now, B and I haven’t been feeling so good. B’s doing worse than I am, he’s actually lost his voice…I just have a really bad headache. Like borderline migraine.

Needless to say, all the time off with my current job situation wasn’t the most ideal of situations at this time. But it’s what I had. When your child is sick, you do what you have to do, right? Right.

The bonus to all of this? Because you know that if anyone can find a silver lining here, it’s ME…I’ve had LOTS of time to battle with the printer beast. And yes, I think that I’ve finally gotten everything printed. And since there were days on end spent with her on the couch…I’ve had time to cut the papers down…and mount some of the pieces to the background paper as well.

Would you like to see the fruit of my labors? Just a sneak peek at our invitations? Here you go…So, MOH is coming over this weekend to help me get these bad boys stamped, embossed, assembled and stuffed into the envelopes (which still need to be printed). I hope that we get it all done, since I’d like to have these in the mail by September 1st at the latest.

Did you get some help to push through the last stage of your DIY invites? I’m SO looking forward to this weekend, as MOH has told me that she can stay ALL weekend long…wonder what else we can accomplish???

No comments:

Post a Comment