Saturday, July 18, 2009

Could it be true???

Ha ha. The joke was on me when this post automatically posted yesterday WITHOUT the inspiration pictures! I reloaded them to my site, and here it is…sorry for any of you who might have been looking at my blog early in the morning and were confused by the lack of inspiration picture!

I had to take little CC to the dentist the other day, and I realized that I’ve been carrying around the latest issue of Modern Bride in my ever-present bridal bag for about a week now and haven’t finished looking through it yet.

Now, I know what some of you are thinking…you’re wondering to yourself how it is that I could start looking through the latest issue of ANY bridal magazine and NOT finish! Am I right? Yeah, probably so. And several months ago, I would have thought the same thing, I would have devoured that magazine the first evening that I got it.

So what’s changed? Well, me, I guess. You see, I’m at the point in my planning now that looking at more bridal magazines is almost something like information overload. Seriously. Every time that I open a new bridal magazine, I see something in there that makes me want to change my present course of action. And that’s just no good. For one thing, it would drive Mr. CC completely bonkers if I continued to change my mind. For another thing? Well, I’d probably be going nuts too!

Anyway, I decided to pass the time in the waiting room flipping through the rest of the magazine, not really expecting to see anything that I had to have. It turns out that it was a REALLY good thing that I decided to finish looking through the magazine, because I think that I came across my hair inspiration photo. No, I haven’t settled on anyone to actually DO my hair (or make-up) that day, but that’s just a minor detail. The inspiration is more important.

I had written here about some styles that I liked. But let’s be honest here, they were ALL over the board. Seriously. I’m not scared to be honest about my faults…and this was something that I was having a REALLY hard time making a choice on. Until I saw this…

source

Isn’t it perfect? Well, it’s perfect for me. My natural curls should do well in this loose up-do, without causing too much strain on my hairdresser, whoever she may be. It’s not tight and confined (which is SO not me!), but tight enough to not worry me with falling down all evening. It’s loose enough to allow my natural curl to work with it, and I just simply love it. What do you think? Here’s a picture of my hair on a normal day…


Source – my own photo skills
Ha ha. Yep, I rock a ponytail most days…isn’t Mr. CC a cutie? But seriously, here’s a picture of my naturally curly hair…

And here’s the inspiration picture again…

Can you picture it? What do you think? Is it a match made in heaven? Was it easy or difficult for you to come across inspiration pictures for your hair/make-up that reflected who you are normally?

No comments:

Post a Comment