Friday, July 17, 2009

Just a Quick Thank You!

I just wanted to send a shout of thanks out to all those words of encouragement that I got to stay on track with my work out wagon this week. I feel like I’ve done a LOT better with my food and drink choices this week, I’ve been faithfully working out two days on and then a day of rest off...and I’m even planning on doing a work out tonight on my off night – gotta start working on those abs and arms!

Keep the encouragement coming. I just KNOW that it will help me make it through the weekend “being good.” Just so you know, I normally weigh in on Monday mornings, but today, I felt like I needed to see how I’d done this week, so I did a quick in between weigh...the results were GOOD! Two pounds down – let’s cross our fingers that I continue to do good over the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment