Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The End of Week #2...

Well, it’s Tuesday, so you might know what that means if you’ve been paying attention. If you have no idea what I’m talking about, don’t fret, I’m gonna tell you anyway!

Since today is Tuesday that means that yesterday was Monday, which equals to weigh in day at the Cotton Candy household.

Yep, that’s right guys and gals, we’ve finished week numero 2…

And my mantra is no longer “it’ll be ok” or “I’m gonna make it” or anything of the sort. Yep, you read that right, I feel good. I’m still sore, don’t get me wrong, but I’ve either gotten used to a certain amount of pain and accepted it as a part of my daily life, or my muscles are adjusting to the trauma that I’ve put them through in the last two weeks.

So enough chit chat. You’re not here for that…you want to know how I did, right?

(I’m proud of myself, I have to admit.)

I’m down two more pounds and I’ve lost ¼” off of my waist.

But more than those WONDERFUL numbers, I feel better. I feel tighter, Mr. CC and I both decided it’s not that we feel buff or anything – we’ve still got a LONG way to go – but we feel “less jiggly.” It makes sense to us…but that may just be further proof that we’re perfect for each other!

So there you have it – a little bonus post on accountability day. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment