Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Just a Lazy Day...

Haha! I've got you hooked!

I just got an email from a friend of mine (MOH) to check to make sure that I was okay today since there was no post...that's when you know that you've got someone reading your blog each and every day. (Or at least checking in on it once every few days!)

It's so good to know that I'm missed. You can't imagine how special that makes me feel.

So, to let anyone else know that might be worried (the other 5 people that actually read this blog!) there's nothing wrong. I had a report due to my boss that was muy importante to turn in today...so I was actually doing work! I know, I know...some of you (Mr. CC) are going to be shocked by that statement! Just kidding.

And it's kind of a lazy day for me. I was working on a post regarding the tissue paper pomanders, but keep forgetting to send the pics from my home computer to work...I'll be more on the ball tomorrow - I promise.

Catch you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment