Sunday, November 22, 2009

Featured Wedding – Kate and Chris 2nd

Man, I knew that this bride looked familiar, but I couldn't figure it out right away. You might remember her too...I posted here with their engagement shoot! Silly me for not remembering!

Well, Christina with Christina Carroll Photography brings us not only their cute E-session, but their gorgeous wedding. This one looks truly magnificent! Here's what Christina had to say about their wedding:

"I was really excited to finally photograph Kate & Chris’s wedding at Hamilton Twelve. I knew from their engagement session and bridal session that the wedding was going to be beautiful and I was right! Thank you Kate & Chris for being such an awesome couple to work with…you make my job easy!"



Enjoy the eye candy...I love this picture of the two of them...
And you KNOW that I loved her choice in colors!
Congratulations to Kate and Chris! If you haven't already, be sure to click over to Christina's blog to see the rest of the images from this wedding - they're amazing!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous couple, gorgeous wedding. I love the vintage look that the photographer went with... beautiful!

    ReplyDelete