Friday, November 20, 2009

Awards and Honors

Girls, I am truly flattered. To be honored with blog award just makes my heart burst with pride, and all I can say is Thank you, Thank you, and Thank you! I received two awards while I was out on my honeymoon, and I apologize that it’s taken me a little bit to catch up and pass these along.
First up, Mireya with Pearls and Such honored me with the Sugar Doll Award. Her blog is fabulous...if you don’t already follow her, click on over and check her out!

The rules are as follows: Post this award on my blog, write ten interesting facts about myself and then pass it along to ten other bloggers. I’m going to offer up a BIG apology and cheat here. I did interesting facts about myself for another award or two...so click here to read them. Yeah, I’m being lazy, but I’m trying to catch up and get on to the honeymoon pics!

I also noticed that this award made the rounds right before I left, so I’m not going to pass it along. Everyone that I would have nominated was already nominated by others...keep up the great job girls!

And then I was blessed with this award... Thanks to Katie from Random Reflections of a Perfectionist for awarding me the Over the Top blog award! If you aren’t already familiar with Katie, you need to check her out too!
For this award, I am to answer the following questions with one-word answers, and then pass the award on to six deserving bloggers. I’m not really good with one-word answers…LOL!...so we’ll see how I do!

1. Where is your cell phone? Right beside me!
2. Your hair? Curly
3. Your mother? Friend
4. Your father?
5. Your favorite food? Mexican
6. Your dream last night? Odd
7. Your favorite drink? Pina Colada
8. Your dream/goal? Self-employment
9. What room are you in? Office
10. Your hobby? Sewing
11. Your fear? Needles
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? At home
13. Where were you last night? Bathtub
14. Something you aren’t? Fake
15. Muffins? Chocolate Chip
16. Wish list item? Too many…
17. Where did you grow up? Athens, TX
18. Last thing you did? Read
19. What are you wearing? Clothes
20. Your TV? Re-runs
21. Your pets? Dogs
22. Your friends? THE BEST
23. Your life? Content
24. Your mood? Ehhhh
25. Missing someone? Yes
26. Vehicle? Need a new one!
27. Something you’re not wearing? Dress
28. Your favorite store? Target
29. Your favorite color? Purple
30. When was the last time you laughed? Within ten minutes
31. Last time you cried? Yesterday
32. Your best friend? Many
33. One place that I go over and over? JoAnn’s!
34. One person who emails me regularly? Crystal
35. Favorite place to eat? Taco Cabana

Once again, I’m going to bow out on passing this along. Seems like both the Sugar Doll award and the Over the Top Award made the rounds on our group!

Thanks girls for honoring me…and I promise to respond sooner and pass them along the next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment