Friday, October 23, 2009

What’s That You See???

While I don’t want to do a full reveal so close to the big day, I don’t want to leave you all hanging either. I know that I’m behind on my posts...LOTS has been going on the past two weeks...but I did want to give you a sneak peek at my final fitting.

You won’t see much...I don’t want to run the risk that B will open my blog and see something that he doesn’t want to see ahead of time...so here’s a teaser...

Aren’t they lovely? They really do look black...but if you look close enough (or just trust me!) they are the deepest purple with hot pink polka dots.

More to come...but I’m SO EXCITED to be putting these shoes on with this dress tomorrow!!!

3 comments:

  1. Love it! Everyone loves a bride with flair who adds color via her shoes! I can't wait to post about my shoes on my new blog here on Blogger. Glad I found you and thanks for sharing. Those are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them!
    I can't wait to see the full meal deal ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute!!! come check out my shoes on my last post!!

    ReplyDelete