Friday, October 9, 2009

A Shout Out for MOH

OK, this lady deserves some kudos...and not just because we've been friends for ELEVEN years now!

She came to Austin to help me with my final fitting...that didn't actually happen. After an almost two hour drive...and she was a trooper. She helped me eat pizza and we polished off a bottle of wine that was meh...

She and I got all of the bouts done...along with the bridesmaids bouquets...working until late (for a week night). Then she spent the night with me and got up and drove home the next morning. Fully knowing that she might come back this weekend...and she's HAVE to come back next week for the "real" final fitting...

And she did it all on her anniversary.

Can I get a round of applause? Congratulations? Something? She deserves it, I tell you!

Happy 5th Anniversary, MOH! I hope that it was a good one...

No comments:

Post a Comment