Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Sale - Alfred Angelo – Aug 8th-16th

I just got this notice in my inbox and wanted to share with you all.

Alfred Angelo is running a sale August 8th-16th where you can take up to $300 off of your bridal gown and save 15% on your veil or headpiece.

I LOVE my dress from Alfred Angelo – it was my dream dress with designer quality at a GREAT price. And I cannot say enough about the service that I’ve receive there...including the multiple times that I’ve gone back into one of their stores to re-try on my dress in a different city for my bridesmaids... The above was just the picture off of my email, but you can try to click here for coupon. If that doesn’t work for you, simply email me at the link located on the right side of my page and I’ll forward the coupon to you using Alfred Angelo’s Forward to a Friend service.

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment