Sunday, August 16, 2009

My “Little Sister” Gets Married!

Ok, so she’s not technically my little sister, but she might as well have been! She was one of the first kiddos that I babysat, and the daughter of my parent’s best friends. Their kids and my sister and I pretty much just considered them extended family. Here’s a peek at the wedding...
The wedding was fabulous. She used NO real flowers, and they were GORGEOUS...which relieves my mind as far as my own decision about using mainly artificial flowers goes! The wedding was full of little details and personal touches, including her dad doing the ceremony. I don’t think that there was a dry eye in the crowd...I know that I was bawling, much to B’s amusement. Hope you enjoyed. Sorry for the lack of professional images, the photographer’s site didn’t allow me to “snag” the shots...

**All pictures snagged off of Laura's facebook page, which I won't post for her privacy. But I did have permission to use these images.

No comments:

Post a Comment