Friday, August 14, 2009

I Dodged the Bullet...

Yes, it’s official. My name is officially OFF of the list of employees who are under scrutiny by the company that I work for to be laid off. I got the news just this morning, and had to share it with you all. Thank you SO much for your prayers and positive thoughts, because I KNOW that they helped!

Nothing in this economy is guaranteed, of course, but for now my job is secure. There are still many changes coming our way, and my actual job duties and responsibilities might be changing here shortly...but it’s a job...that I really DO love...with a good company...with a steady paycheck and excellent benefits...

I should stop now, huh? And not jinx something. LOL.

Anyway, I knew that some of you would be worried, and I wanted to share right away. Or several hours later. Either way, I know that I will sleep a little bit better tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment