Friday, August 7, 2009

Can You Tell...

…if these are real or not?

We’ll do a little test, if you don’t mind. I’m considering the option of “faux” silverware at our wedding, but I’m not sure if it’s ok to do. The affair isn’t formal, by any means, the location is rustic and ceremony is outdoors. (Here is the post that I did about the venue, in case you need a refresher.)

From reviews that I’ve read and ones that I’ve actually seen and used in person, these new “faux” silverware pieces offered are really hard to tell between plastic and the real thing. They have weight, which leads you to believe that they’re real. And they’re shiny which also leads you believe that they are real. They can even be run through the dishwasher if you so chose to do so...and they’re less than ½ the price of renting silverware for our wedding.

So I’ll offer you three choices:
A

B

C

Can you tell me which ones are real? I bet you miss one...

Would you use any of the pieces that I’ve shown? Just curious...

No comments:

Post a Comment