Monday, July 20, 2009

I'm SO excited!

I am SO excited to share this with you all...and for the changes that this is going to do for my blog!

I was reading some other wedding blogs the other day and realized that they all do something that I could easily do...they feature a photographer or two. I don't know if they stalk those photographer's blogs (NOT that I know how to do that!) or if they reached an agreement with their photographers or what...but each time the photographer does a wedding they provide some shots to the blogger to post.

What a COOL idea!

I immediately thought about our own talented photographer, the FABULOUS Christina Carroll of Christina Carroll Photography. I contacted her via email and asked if she wouldn't mind me featuring her on my blog...and she was thrilled!

So, I'm trying to organize some of the weddngs and engagement shoots that she features on her blog and I should have some "eye candy" for you all soon! I'm SO excited to be growing my blog this way, featuring local Austin talent...and I know that you're all going to fall in LOVE with Christina's work, just like I did. Stay tuned - they'll be coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment