Thursday, July 30, 2009

Featured Wedding - Janie and Ian

Today we have another featured wedding by the fabulous photographer, Christina Carroll of Christina Carroll Photography. Their wedding looks SO cute...and Christina had this to say about the wedding on her blog:

"Janie & Ian had the greatest wedding! Janie is super creative and did so many neat things for her wedding. Every detail was unique and beautiful. Most the women who attended the wedding wore handmade feathered hats called fascinators (which might be coolest thing I’ve ever seen). There were guests from all over the globe including Ian’s family who flew in from Ireland. They had an incredible blues band and an assortment of different flavored cakeballs (my new favorite thing), cupcakes, and cakes all made by Cake by Bridges. They saw each other before the wedding so we got some great pictures of the two of them!"


And yes, THIS was the wedding that first introduced me to "cake balls" that I wrote about here. I have yet to do my trial to make them, but I can't wait to do it...

Be sure and check out Christina's blog here to see the rest of the fabulous pictures from this wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment