Monday, April 27, 2009

I'm Back!

Hello to you all again! I've missed YOU!

We went, we saw, and we conquered. Well, maybe not really, but you get the drift.

Yep, I'm back from our short little vacation (they're never really long enough are they?) and we had SO much fun! I took some pictures (precious few) so I promise that I'll post them to the site tomorrow.

We enjoyed our stay and had a great time with old friends and even managed to make some new friends, which we are really excited about...I will have a play-by-play tomorrow, along with the pictures that I did take and how we felt about renting through Craigslist.com and that whole experience....I PROMISE!

More to come...and I hate to tease you like that and then leave you hanging, but I'm BEAT tired, and I have a lot to catch up at work with...

Talk to you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment