Thursday, December 11, 2008

My very first blog....kinda like baby steps

OK - www.blogger.com - welcome to my world. Allright, I do realize that I've technically got that backwards. In reality, I've come into your world, but just go with me for a minute here and pretend that you've come into my world. That's a little more comfortable for me.

You might have guessed it by now, but if you haven't already guessed it I'm a newbie to blogging. I have to admit that I've been a closet-follower of a wedding blog for about three months now, and I'll admit it - I'm hooked! Like a coffee junkie that can't start the day without that first cup o' Joe, I can't hardly start my day without reading the daily posts from the prior day.

And since the first step of any problem or addiction is admitting that you have a problem. But this is not a problem that I need to get rid of, it's something that I'd like to persue. Secretly, I'm envious of the women who write these blogs everyday sharing a little piece of their life with strangers each and every day. I want to try it....I've dreamt of it....but I'm scared. So I took the first step today and admitted my problem with a friend today. She encouraged me to try a blog and see if I liked it - kinda like when you're a kid and your parents encourage you to try those brussel sprouts that you might like it...I took a deep breath and have jumped in with both feet.

So please be patient with me while I learn what this fascinating process of blogging is all about. Remember what it was like when you first started and be kind. I'm a quick study, a fast learner and hope to be a blogging pro in no time at all!

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment