Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sugar Doll Award!

Oh my goodness! I’ve been blessed with this award FOUR times now! I’m touched beyond measure that these wonderful women think that my blog is worthy of an award! Many, many thanks go out to these ladies: Morgan of Handcrafted Hitching Post, Stacy of You Can’t Take it With You, Ali of Joy is the Best Make-up, and The Encore Bride. Thank you, thank you, and thank you.

So, since it’s taken me SO long to get around to answering this to you all...you are all familiar with the drill by now. I post the award on my blog, list 10 interesting things about myself (I don’t know if I can come up with 10!) and then pass it along.

Here’s my 10 things:
1. I love being creative. This wedding has opened up all sorts of creative outlets for me, and I love it! Take that – directed to my 7th grade art teacher who said I couldn’t draw a straight line! You don’t have to draw to be creative.
2. I sing while I drive. Always. Can’t stop, and don’t really care who sees.
3. I’m a married woman now! Maybe that doesn’t really qualify as being interesting, but it’s interesting to me!
4. So far, I’ve been able to change my name via Social Security, but not the DMV and not yet on my work information. They require not only a copy of the marriage license, but of my new SS card before they’ll change my work email...bummer!
5. My daughter wants a puppy for Xmas, and I think that B has nearly talked me into it...what am I thinking?!?!?
6. When we got married, I became a step-mom. I’m nervous about being a new “mom” to a nearly teenage boy...I don’t know anything about boys...even though we’ve been together 2 and a half years, and T and I get along great, this is still nerve-wracking to me.
7. My favorite liquor is Malibu Rum. I know, it’s SO college...but it tastes SO good!
8. I badly need a PWC (post wedding chop)...I needed the hair cut before the wedding, but wanted the length for my updo...now I’m not sure how much to cut.
9. I think that my feet are shrinking...I used to be able to wear a size 8 in shoes...now a 7.5 fits great. Is that normal?
10. And last but not least...I am scarfing all kinds of sweets now that the wedding is over! I must be catching up after all that deprivation of sweets that I went through the weeks before the wedding! I’ll have to start working out again after we get back from Mexico...

So that’s it. I don’t know if they qualify as interesting, but they’re on my mind today as I write this post. I know that I’m supposed to pass this award on now...but I’m pressed for time before I leave...trying to pack right now...so you’ll forgive me, right? Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment