Monday, August 31, 2009

Stormy Weather Anyone???

Does an image like this one....


make you want to possibly have rain on your wedding day?

I know, I know...that sounds kind of backwards. The last thing that most brides want on their wedding day is rain, but if you could get a picture like the one above...with your gown blowing in the wind as the storm rolls in, your hair all tossled about, and the skies above dark with thunderstorm clouds, while also reflecting the last rays of sunshine in the sky...would you do it?


Not actually stand there in the coming stormy weather until raindrops fall. Because let's be honest here, you didn't spend ALL that money just to have your hair and make-up ruined by rain! And definitely AFTER your ceremony if you're a bride like me with an outdoor ceremony. But if you also have an indoor reception following your ceremony...would stormy weather really be that bad?

I think that a shot like that one would be worth a few storm clouds on my wedding day. Of course, now that I've said that, I've probably jinxed myself to doom with a rainy wedding day...which isn't REALLY what I want!

Then again, if it does storm, then maybe I could have some rainy-day accessories like these...


What do you think? Worth it for that dramatic shot? Or you would prefer sunshine on your big day?

No comments:

Post a Comment