Tuesday, July 21, 2009

On Sale NOW!

For anyone (like ME!) who still LOVES a cute Liz Claiborne purse...JC Penney’s has them on sale right now! They are running anywhere from 30% to 60% off, depending on style.

Here’s the one that I snatched up yesterday! Isn’t it cute?!?!

Even better, it was marked 60% off, from $42 down to $21.99 on the purse. But when I got it up front and they scanned it...the total was $19.04 INCLUDING TAX!

So get on down to Penney’s for this great sale...I didn’t think to check how long it was lasting – sorry!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty section of content. I simply stumbled upon your blog and in accession capital to say
    that I acquire actually loved account your blog posts.
    Anyway I'll be subscribing for your feeds and even I success you get right of entry to constantly fast.

    My webpage nice article

    ReplyDelete