Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Featured Wedding - Melissa and Kelly

Well...I'm back, but not really. Catching up at work was really hard today, so instead of working on my blog yesterday like a good bride...or doing a real post tonight, I think that I'll just give you something to drool over!

This amazing wedding was brought to my by our fabulous photographer, Christina Carroll of Christina Carroll Photography. After working with her on our wedding (can't WAIT to see!), I can truly say that she is amazing to work with...here's what she had to say about this wedding:

"Melissa & Kelly had a really fun wedding in Horseshoe Bay. The got married at The Church at Horseshoe Bay and had their reception at Lakeside Pavilion which was right on Lake Marble Falls. After the wedding we went down with the bridal party and got some fun pictures on the dock. Everyone had a great time at the reception. Melissa & Kelly even got serenaded by some of the groomsmen! "
Check out this wedding...












Yes, I know that look well!!!

I LOVE the grey dresses! And check out these more "casual" shots...

Now for some details of the party...

source

We had crazy dancing as well...but no groomsmen rearranged their suits for some karaoke action...all in all, this one looked like a FUN wedding. Be sure and head over to Christina's blog to see more pictures of Melissa and Kelly!

See you tomorrow with some catch-up stuff and "real" posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment